Subject: [Leica] The Zurich Cafe
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 00:16:31 +0200

Thanks to all who have take a look and commented the pictures, I wont
respond individually but I have a few time ..., always the damned
work!, I apoligize for this and I'll step by step.

At the same time I want to say to many of you, I'm following your
postings but not always I have the time to comment, thanks for all
your postings.

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 31/03/2009, a las 9:12, Lluis Ripoll escribi?: