Subject: [Leica] Phase One takes Mamiya
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 17:15:07 -0400

Phase One Just bought Mamiya.

Phase Two the World!!!

It makes Capture one for Leica M8 do they give that to ya when you buy the
camera?

I keep hoping something will happen which will make for a pro sumber digital
back as I've not sold my Hasselblads which I hoard more fitfully than I do
my Leica's.

They say buy low sell high I listen.

Are Leica's going for good money I've not sold any?

With Phase One making for
Phaseiya cameras will they not be wanting to make their backs for other
medium format cameras?

http://www.phaseone.com/Content/ContactUs/AboutUs.aspx

I love their ABOUT page, funny!!:

Our Customers
"Our key customers are professional photographers. They range from studios
with 50 Phase One camera systems to one-person businesses - be it world
famous fashion photographers or even ambitious amateur photographers, who
cashed in stock options to buy a state of the art Phase One single shot
camera back."

I can tell you whatever I do I'm not going to hire a company to make backs
for it and let them buy into my company.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Phase One takes Mamiya)