Subject: [Leica] Chris shooting a wedding in Australia -NOT
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 20:46:49 -0400

At 07:57 PM 4/1/2009, you wrote:
>For those that came in late here is the executive summary:
>Chris posted about a mythical M9 on April 1st, which I read.
>Chris responded to another post about a wedding in Japan, saying maybe he
>could go there

You would be very lucky to get Chris for a wedding!!  My daughter had
to settle for second-best because Chris was already booked for her
date.  You'd better not mess with the master of wedding photography.
Wedding photographers often travel half-way around the world for
brides (or their mothers) who want the best.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams) ([Leica] Chris shooting a wedding in Australia -NOT)