Subject: [Leica] IMG: HDR?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2009 02:10:07 -0400

The sky and clouds don't look funny to me at all but the head of the lama or
whatever it is on the right looks selected and enhanced am I right or am I
right? Close?
To me HDR is an important tool though I've not tried it. But sure I'll have
a ball with it.
I rely in the fade feature in Photoshop command shift f if its a Mac most
people do things in a layer then they can go back the next day and dial that
back too. Even easier as you can close the file then re open it again then
just I imagine adjust the transparence of the adjust ment layer.
Can HDR be put in an adjustment layer?
I'd think it would.
If not but in a third party soft where that would be my main reason for
wanting that software. As I'm sure the way it is in Photoshop CS3 or 4 is
just dandy.

Mark William Rabiner