Subject: [Leica] Help - Leica 65 3.5 Elmar
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2009 20:31:33 -0400

LUG

Help.  I won this lens on the auction site.  It came with the OTZFO
to fit on the Visoflex.  I'm fine with that and everything looks to
be in good shape; however!  It doesn't fit on the M8  or any other M
without another attachment.  I just kind of assumed that the lens
would come able to fit on the M's with an OTZFO as an extra to fit on
the Visoflex.  No.  My 135 came as a lens that fit on the M's but you
could unscrew the head of the lens to fit on at attachment for the
Visoflex.  What am I missing here?  I've been to the auction site and
it seems that what I got is what I paid for.  :-(   Now what $#%@$#
piece do I need to make this lens fit on M's?  GRRR

TIA

Tina

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Help - Leica 65 3.5 Elmar)
Reply from glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] Help - Leica 65 3.5 Elmar-Off List)