Subject: [Leica] Help - Leica 65 3.5 Elmar
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 20:58:27 -0400

many older 135s and 90s come in versions which can rangefinder-couple,
but whose optical groups may be removed and put on short mounts for
viso use.  the 65 is an elmarit-V, meaning it's a viso-only lens.

i beleive the only way to mount this on a leica is a viso.  in the
case of the m8, a viso III.

here is mine on a viso II and a IIIf i contributed to
wikimedia commons.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:VisoII-IIIf-600.jpg

did you get the black or chrome version?

-rei