Subject: [Leica] Quechua Boy
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 07:40:05 +1000

I'm visiting Leica in June and get to talk to some of their folks in
customer service and the Akadamie. I will be trying hard to get a look at
the S2! Plus get all the goss on the R10 naturally

Personally I think that anyone who gets to try the S2 should be banned from
showing us pictures from it. Are you listening Doug???