Subject: [Leica] Ultimate travel Tripod... - not worthy of the Leica item??
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 13:36:06 +1000

Jan there is lots of room here for all types of photography. While I like
street (but claim no talent at all!) I like to shoot static subjects and
landscapes etc too. More Adams and Weston on my bookshelf than HCB!
Anyway, you should post photos from your Rollei to this list too. They are
extremely well respected and we have a number of talented shooters that use
them too.