Subject: [Leica] NEW STUFF : SIGN OF THE TMES. COLOUR OR b&w
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 14:31:03 -0500

I really haven't been following this thread, though I was surprised to see
it as an issue from your camera.

My code on things like this is to not shoot them. It is low hanging fruit
and easy to steer a viewer's mind to a conclusion that may be in error.  We
don't know if the pair featured are ignorant or educated, so it is kind of
like pinning a sign to their backs.

In the large version, the guy in the chair could very well be Ric Carter,
and the guy on the ground Kyle Cassidy (who we all know uses a grocery cart
as a gadget bag, since he carries all kinds of crap with him on a shoot.)

The sign gets in the way and  too bad, because it could have been a pretty
good picture.

Sonny

Replies: Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] NEW STUFF : SIGN OF THE TMES. COLOUR OR b&w)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] NEW STUFF : SIGN OF THE TMES. COLOUR OR b&w)