Subject: [Leica] Tina - drop me an email I need to ask you ?
From: charcot at comcast.net (charcot)
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 07:41:24 -0600

Tins - thanks for getting back to me.  A friend of mine does volunteer
work in a small village in Belize - the village has a 10 year old
child with a neurological problem that requires testing across the
border in Mexico - they have no money to make the trip or likely to
pay for the test.  I'm a neurologist so that's where I came into the
picture.  My question is in your experience are there sources of
funding for a "one of" type of project - one patient, not the whole
village?  I'm floating the idea to our state neurological society
( I'm their treasurer - how convenient) but thought you would have
some insight.  Many thanks

ernie nitka