Subject: [Leica] Tina - drop me an email I need to ask you ?
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 09:54:01 -0400

Hi,  Ernie -

Yes, we have organized this kind of thing many times.  I've been
retired from the mission field now for several years, but the
organization that we used to go through was called Wings.  I've
looked on the internet and can't find it right now, but I'll look
back through some old papers and see if I can find a contact.  We
arranged for things like kidney transplants and MRI testing for
children which were all funded by the organization with volunteers
here in the states providing housing and assistance.

You may just need to know that it is possible and that there are
organizations who will make the arrangements, but I'll look and see
if I can find the one we used.

Good luck!

Tina