Subject: [Leica] Please Help: SD Full
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 17:12:13 +0000

Lluis,

When you download your photos to the computer, you should then use the
camera Format to delete the card. ?Just deleting them does not fully erase
the images, leading to errors such as you are finding.

Cheers,
Gene
? -------------- Original message from Lluis Ripoll <luisripoll at
telefonica.net>: --------------