Subject: [Leica] Please Help: SD Full
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 17:17:22 +0000

Lluis,

Yes it seems stupid, but deleting does not fully delete the images. ?Only
formating the card performs a true delete. ?This is normal for all digital
cameras. ?And as said before, formating is to be done only in the camera,
NEVER in the computer.

Gene

 -------------- Original message from Lluis Ripoll <luisripoll at
telefonica.net>: --------------