Subject: [Leica] 28 Elmarit F Mount update
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 17:27:43 -0400

David,

I have a 28/2 AIS Nikkor, which is no slouch of a lens. Yet even though
the 28 Elmarit in F mount is a kludge, it's worth it to me. I don't even
use the Nikkor.

Convenience is highly over rated at times. :-) I could make a case that
zooms are more convenient than primes. The most convenient camera I own
is a Fuji P&S.

DaveR