Subject: [Leica] OT: Flipping new Nikon SLR
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 17:35:56 -0400

I've bought 3 somewhat expensive camcorders over the years. I've never
used them much. I bought them because the idea of video sounded better
than it turned out, for me at least.  But this is not a bad compromise.
At least I'd have a still camera, still, out of the deal. As I recall
one of my camcorders had a flash card and could take stills. I knew
video wasn't for me when I ended up shooting more stills with the
camcorder than video.

DaveR