Subject: [Leica] Recession/Crisis in the Hudson Valley
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 03:17:09 -0400

I spent my summers as in early child in Norwich NY by Binghamton.
I'd dream about upstate NY once a month later on and wake up the whole day
smiling.
Upstate NY is a big secret.
don't tell anybody. Nobody knows about it.
They hear NY they think "city".
Actually that's what they think here too.
New York is New York City.
There is no New York State.
Only "upstate".
Its got the Columbia Gorge beat making it #2 in my book.
I'm sure most would vote for the Gorge as its obviously phantasmagorical.
Upstate NY is simply heaven on wheels that's all.

No fire from the sky I'm glad to say.

The rocky mt national park is my #3 vote.

But I want to go to Alaska. That's where the real mountains are I think.

Mark William Rabiner