Subject: [Leica] Recession/Crisis in the Hudson Valley
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 23:11:17 +0200

But this is normal development, old industries die, new ones spring
up. I lived for a couple of years in upstate NY (Buffalo) and can
attest to the beauty of the area. I actually thought that Buffalo was
an extremely livable city, with the SUNY campuses, good cultural life,
cheap housing, good ethnic food, a downtown still populated by middle-
class people etc., and the most civilized country in the Americas
right next door.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain