Subject: [Leica] Translation question - help needed
From: gkase at ccfc.com (George Kase)
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 11:33:35 -0500

Douglas,
I would say that would be either "art direction" or
"creative direction" since in my biz, that describes
the discussion/direction/ or brief to the photographer
from the representative of the contracting agency who hires the
photog...it would describe the goals of the shoot, specific elements
of each  needed photograph and the number of end product photos required
among a few other things like budget and timeline...
George
Chicago

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Translation question - help needed)