Subject: [Leica] Translation question - help needed
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 19:13:36 +0200

Thanks George and George,

some more terms for my translation glossary.

George K. : this is almost identical to the document I have in front of
me - many thanks

George L.: Actually, it's a mixture of your Design Brief and Shot List,
without any thumbnails or sketches - the other definitions will come in
very useful the next time around

Best from Hannover
Douglas