Subject: [Leica] G1 AVAILABLE LIGHT
From: vroger at gmail.com (Victor Rubin)
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 21:16:45 -0400

Phillipe wrote:

"Nice setting and ladies indded. You have there very atmospheric shots.
Also, your post very informative on the possibilities of the camera -
there's one more thing I'd like to know though if you don't mind; Are
these JPEGs straight for the camera, or did you shoot RAW and process
them in SP, LR, or CS?
I'm asking because as you now I always find noise is an issue with my
camera, and  I was and still am considering the G1 as an option to keep
using R glass"

Thanks for the kind wordsAs of now I have never yet used the digicam in RAW
mode. All thses are JPEGS. I am still playing with the camera and trying all
sorts of combinations.