Subject: [Leica] Singapore Panos
From: joelct at singnet.com.sg (Joseph Low)
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 10:01:40 +0800

Dear Howard

Our preservation of historical buildings owes it to the many civic
and architechtural luminaries who reminded the government that tearing
out old buildigs is akin to tearing out your soul

Further as a young country - we had to conserve funds for more urgent
matters like town planning, roads and transportation etc

Now we have a National Heritage Preservation Board who overseas all these

Brgds / Joseph Low