Subject: [Leica] Photos of a Temple
From: joelct at singnet.com.sg (Joseph Low)
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 10:43:53 +0800

Dear Jayanand

Living in Singapore - we are privileged to witness and marvel at the
places of worship of different religions

Your pictures replicate what we see of Indian temples in Singapore some
of which date back to the early days of Colonial Singapore - still a far
cry from yours that have centuries old histories

Now I know why once in a while certain temples get a makeover and are
retored to their original splendour

Very informative and interesting - thank you

Joseph Low