Subject: [Leica] Technical Question Film Processing
From: durling at cox.net (durling at cox.net)
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 10:13:29 -0400

Jim,

Too much photoflo or your water can be a problem.  You certainly have
different water than my well water, but I have a lot of calcium in mine.
What I do is after the wash I shake all the water out of the reels that I
can, then soak in distilled water with just a couple of drops of photoflo
in it.  I soak for 30 seconds to a minute only then hang to dry.  Too long
in the photoflo is not good.

Like others say the proper environment for drying makes a lot of
difference.  Also some scanners show the dust more than others.

Good luck,

Mike Durling