Subject: [Leica] Technical Question Film Processing
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 09:21:20 -0700 (PDT)

A lot of good suggestions there, Jim.

Mix the tiny amount of photo-flo in distilled water.

Next sounds counter-intuitive, but I got it here from Ted and it works
perfectly. After the photo-flo soak, dip the reel in and out of another bowl
full of CLEAN distilled water, and instead of the wet-finger squeegeeing
(which I used for 25+ years myself)to remove the excess, give the reel 2-3
sharp wrist snaps, flip the reel and give it a couple more before hanging it
to dry in the bag (or whatever you use - Ric's hot-flushed shower idea is a
new one to me but sounds very good)