Subject: [Leica] Technical Question Film Processing
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 14:58:48 -0500 (CDT)

I forgot to put in my post that, for drying film,  I'm using a small piece
cut from one of those synthetic chamois made for
car detailing.  I soak it in the Photo-Flo, squeeze out most of the liquid,
then fold over and wipe the film (gently and slowly)
while it hangs, once on each side with the folded edge (not the full
surface).  At first I got a few scratches, but by being
deliberate, I've been having good results.  My fingers are too bony to use
as a squeegee.  ;~)
I want to reiterate - distilled water for as many solutions as possible.

Alan

UPAA POY 1978
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee