Subject: [Leica] Thank-You to the LUG!
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 18:36:23 -0400

Many thanks for all the film processing suggestions.  I'm off to Wal-Mart
now for the drying room supplies, and perhaps a distilled water "tank" or
two.

Yet, in spite of all this, I may be back to shooting color for a while: a
local camera store went hooves-up (sadly, they weren't able to make the
transition to the digital present) and I purchased a goodly number of items,
including all their remaining Kodachrome (64 and 200) for a buck a roll.  At
that price I can afford Dwayne's souping service for $9 a pop.

Best,

Jim Shulman

Wynnewood, PA

Who talked another LUGger into getting a wet darkroom, and purchased enough
supplies at the camera store close-out to get him started.