Subject: [Leica] Some recent stuff
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 01:02:28 +0100

"Nathan" <photo at frozenlight.eu> wrote
> Oooh, I'm impressed, not only by the good photography on display but
> also the Cheval Blanc :-)
>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/

Thanks Nathan, I'm a bit of a fan of Bordeaux and there's nothing like an
elegant mouthful to make one feel that life can be a delightful journey
despite the bumps. I'm over there at the end of May and visiting Cheval
Blanc as well. I'm in a small wine society here - Compagnons de Bordeaux -
and some of us head over there every year, visit three or four chateaux and
eat in some of the more interesting restaurants. Basing ourselves in St.
Emilion this year. Very fattening, but worth it!

Have a look at this one sneakily taken in the Hostellerie de Plaisance on my
Flickr stream.....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/50543475 at
N00/528427181/in/set-72157602724161588/

Douglas