Subject: [Leica] I am beautiful, but alone.....
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 13:49:40 -0700

> As for the gentleman below who keeps on launching personal attacks (I am
> being moderated)

All new subscribers are moderated. I remove people from moderation when I
can trust that they will be moderate in their postings, and I put them back
on moderation when they start fights. I think that there are various
opinions as to the difference between disagreement, attack, and personal
attack.

Message from nod at bouncing.org (Philip Clarke) ([Leica] I am beautiful, but alone.....)
Message from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] I am beautiful, but alone.....)
Message from nod at bouncing.org (Philip Clarke) ([Leica] I am beautiful, but alone.....)