Subject: [Leica] Infrared - Lifepixel
From: sanjay at microassist.net (Sanjay Nasta)
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 13:02:23 -0500

Decided to do the Lifepixel conversion myself (electronics was a major hobby
in high school and college) ... here's my description of how it went.

http://www.gadgetguys.com/content/how-convert-digital-camera-infrared-photography

It was a pretty easy conversion.  Like Jayanand not gotten a serious picture
yet....lack of time

Message: 1