Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Children of the World
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 22:45:02 -0400

At 08:48 PM 4/25/2009, you wrote:
I do find that in spite of the obvious differences in your subjects,
>these photos of children will connect with a young audience, not
>because of differences, but very much in spite of them... the feeling
>that comes from your work so very appealing to children is the
>sensation that kids are the same the world over...this will really
>move your young audiences...
>

>Steve

Thanks, Steve.  I appreciate your comments.  I wondered where you
were!  Hope you had a great trip and that photos will be posted.

I'm in Alabama this week visiting relatives - not quite France, but
lots of good food!

Welcome back.

Tina

Tina Manley