Subject: [Leica] Week 43 New York
From: nod at bouncing.org (Philip Clarke)
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 12:46:09 +0100

fantastically composed set of shots, well saturated but not too much,
the last image bugs me but in a good way, I don't like the picture
intersecting with the man, of the picture peeping out from the wall, or
the shadow on the floor and yet it works. I ike that you are documenting
things that appear unusual to you like people drinking on the move,
gives a sense of cultural differences and at the same time a sense of
how rushed New York is. One image I would crop is the cyclist though,
I'd cut it almost in half because I'd want the sign on top of the cab on
one of the focal points, unless the sign on the building says shaftway
and in that case I'd work on getting more detail out of the sky to
balance the image.

Philip.