Subject: [Leica] OT Re: was Prom Prep now dogs
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 18:37:46 -0400

Maybe we call them Blue Healers as its the only blue dog we've got around
here. As you have all kinds of blue dogs down there in the land of Dr. Seuss
those would be the ones who are just known to heard cattle.

I met one in a coffee shop in Portland Oregon it was balancing its masters
checkbook while she drank her soy cappuccino. Here we call them Accountant
dogs.
They are noticeably smarter than the German Shepard's I'm used to.
Who are lousy when it comes to carrying numbers.
But great at future tense which most dogs flunk in kindergarten.

Blue Healers around here are also known for you build a brand new ten foot
fence in your backyard and they climb right up it and are gone them minute
you let them out the back.

And may get involved in the decoration of furniture. Not sure.
Some real smart dogs like a say in that.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams) ([Leica] OT Re: was Prom Prep now dogs)