Subject: [Leica] Just for fun, now cropping.
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 20:39:04 -0700

Crop or not is the big question?  Really? I always thought the most
important thing was.. "does the photograph make people suck in air and
scream, yell, gasp or whatever.. "WOW!  What a great photograph!"

Who cares if one crops or doesn't, it's just another diddly squat
meaningless discussion of nothingness wasting peoples time instead of
shooting pictures and moments that make others feel good, happy or feel the
great WOW factor when they look at the photograph! How the hell you get to
one of the above reactions is meaningless, just get there and get a
reaction! That's the truth of it.

Those who go around waddling on about "I don't crop because" usually have an
absolutely long string of meaningless BS that fits the lousy exposure they
made in the first place. One that should never have seen the light of day to
begin with! "But by golly guys it wasn't cropped!"
aaaaaaaccccccckkkkkkkkkkk!

An image that smacks you in the face is all that counts and all the
meaningless diatribe about cropping or not is a hell of a waste of time!

Quite simply, if you "See the light, Observe the eyes and action, click!
PROPERLY!" You don't have to say a word but show an image! It's that simple!
:-)

OK that's all!

Dr. ted