Subject: [Leica] In Memorium
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 13:21:57 +0530

A couple of weeks ago, I learnt that one of the tigresses that I had
spent a lot of time with in Ranthambhore had got into a fight with a
male tiger, and had succumbed to the injuries sustained in that fight.
So this is for her, the Semli-Berda female (as she was known):

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/Ranthambhore_001/Ranthambore_20090304_102BW2.jpg.html

She leaves two cubs, almost fully grown, who were sighted day before
yesterday. I would guess their chances of survival is 50:50 - I wish
them luck. I am back there in the third week of May, and I hope to
find them around.

C&C, as ever, welcome.

Jayanand

Replies: Reply from bjq1 at mac.com (Barney Quinn) ([Leica] In Memorium)