Subject: [Leica] G10
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 16:47:30 -0700

I really need the extra size of the sensor.
Even the DMC G1's image samples have been very disappointing.
As it is, I turned the camera in yesterday at 2:30PM. I got a call a
11:30AM today that it was ready. I picked it up at 2:30PM today.
Can't fault Canon's customer service, UNLIKE utters. But we won't go
there, will we:-)
S.d.