Subject: [Leica] The kiss
From: jackyaus at gmail.com (Jacky aus)
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 12:54:22 +1000

Lluis,

It is a great and wonderful snapshot. I like the smile. Obviously, it match
with the theme of the picture. Sometimes, the captive moment is more
critical than anything else.

It reminds me the world can be sweet sometimes.

You are blessings to encounter such a sweet moment and capture it to share
all of us.

I does offer me more sweet memory of long time.

Amazing capture and street photography.

All the best.

J.