Subject: [Leica] IMG: B&W HDR
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 07:09:08 +0530

Luis,
Women are allowed provided they dress properly, veils in some places,
headscarves everywhere. In fact anyone is allowed, non Muslims as
well. Islam is the least hierarchical of the mainstream religions of
the world, and that is why a lot of the have nots of the world are
drawn to it. Buddhism is also similar, but far more philosophical and
contemplative and hence difficult to understand.
Cheers
Jayanand