Subject: [Leica] 1964 World's fair pics
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 21:51:41 -0400

I was there, but I didn't take pictures.  That was still about four years
before my first Instamatic.

I remember riding up in my father's buddy's Austin Healey, which was a real
thrill (even for a five year old.)  I recall the automatons of "It's a Small
World", remember the picturephone (and was ticked that we wouldn't get
one!), recall riding on a huge corkscrew-type sliding board and eating a
ginormous steak for dinner.

Jim Shulman
Wynnewood, PA