Subject: [Leica] 1964 World's fair pics
From: r.s.taylor_post at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 22:48:30 -0400

OK, you've woken me from my long winter's hibernation...  I can't
believe no one else on the LUG has pictures of the Fair.  Living in
NYC at the time, I went to the Fair repeatedly for the two years it
was open and shot more rolls of film than I care to remember, mostly
K25 and Ektachrome 160 Tungsten.  My cameras were most likely my
Retina IIIc and my Pentax Spotmatic.

Here's an album with a sampling of six - all handheld as I recall.  I
can probably be induced to post a few more if there's interest.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rtaylor/PICKS/1964+WORLDS+FAIR/

or

http://tinyurl.com/ayfwzb

Enjoy!  Happy Spring!