Subject: [Leica] OT sort of : Epson R-D1 users and Lightroom question
From: john.o.newell at comcast.net (J. Newell)
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 19:36:30 +0000 (UTC)

I never had that experience, either.? In fact, I shot the R-D1 mostly on
(gasp) "A" and the exposures (always shot raw) were uniformly accurate,
needing at best a fraction of a stop's tweak.? Is it possible you've got
some kind of preset applied during the import???? (I've done things like
that!)

John