Subject: [Leica] REAL PHOTOGRAPHERS SHOOT B&W some times colour.
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Fri, 08 May 2009 11:50:27 +0100

Ted,

that looks amazing. Those photos alone make it worth it. I can't wait to see
the
rest. I will get on and order one.

Who - forgive my ignoreance - is Cassandra Zinkowski (if I read the cover
correctly on this screen)? - and where was the cover shot taken?

Brilliant, but none of us would have expected less!!

Peter