Subject: [Leica] Kindle
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 10:14:46 +0800

Hi Tina,
One of my son's investment banker friends came to visit us in Bali
earlier this year and she had a kindle - first one I had ever seen.
I read the New Yorker on it and was very impressed and think I will
get the new model when it comes out. I understand a newspaper version
is on its way and that may help to save the industry. If you can,
borrow a friend's and try it.
Cheers
Howard

Replies: Reply from hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter) ([Leica] Kindle)