Subject: [Leica] Nathan's Book List
From: drleonpomeroy at verizon.net (Leon Pomeroy)
Date: Sat, 09 May 2009 12:59:01 -0400

Nathan: As a Lugger Author in the background may I ask you to add me to your
list of lugger authors? If so inclined, the title of my book is "The New
Science of Axiology." It's about a mathematical model that transforms low
tech moral and religious philosophy into a high tech moral science of right
and wrong, nice and nasty, good and evil. I integrate it with cognitive
psychology as a model for all the social sciences including the dismal
pre-scientific discipline of economics plunging our world into financial
collapse these days. The financial models and engineering of economists
failed to incorporate the most important mathematical model of all,
axiological science modeling values and morals most feel pressing on us.
See my web site at www.e-valuemetrics.com P.S. Is there a lugger out there
who knows where I can purchase a hood for my 50 mm f1.2 Noctilux I've used
since my travels with Walter Heun. My wife is call me. Thanks. Leon Pomeroy

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Nathan's Book List)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Nathan's Book List)