Subject: [Leica] Nathan's Book List
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 16:04:08 -0400

I usually agree with our George.
If I came out with a Blurb book tomorrow which I may just do I'd be
embarrassed to be put in the same category as Ted and Kyle and real
published authors.
This is simple and obvious I'd think to most people.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Nathan's Book List)
Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Nathan's Book List)
Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Nathan's Book List)