Subject: [Leica] Technical Troubles--Need Your Suggestions
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 09:16:18 -0400

I've been having VERY erratic results with my recent processing of T-Max
100.

I've used exactly the same the same film, developing regimen, camera, and
exposure meter (the latter two perform flawlessly with K64, so I know
they're accurate).

Yet within a frame of each other I get this:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/focusit/test+shots/

Navy sm. Came out fine, yet Dog Picture sm was a disaster.  Both were
optimized in photoshop to bring out the best from the initial scans-Navy
needed only tiny touch-ups, yet Dog Picture was hopeless.

Any ideas?  It's a bit like Russian Roulette when I'm shooting.

Jim

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Technical Troubles--Need Your Suggestions)
Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Technical Troubles--Need Your Suggestions)
Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] Technical Troubles--Need Your Suggestions)