Subject: [Leica] Nathan's Book List
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 23:07:55 -0400

I disagree--the only difference between a self-published blurb.com book and
a conventionally published book is that, in the latter case, a publisher
thought that he/she could make a buck from your efforts.

That's it. Quality of the images may or may not be part of the equation.

Jim Shulman
Wynnewood, PA

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Nathan's Book List)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Nathan's Book List)