Subject: [Leica] 8 or 8.2
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 17:14:24 -0500

Ric,

Congratulations!  Have fun.  My habits may be of the "belt and suspenders"
category, but I find it simpler for me to bring up the jpegs, cull out the
losers and identify keepers, and then begin to view and process the RAW
images that I deem worthwhile.  I'm sure others would say that the jpegs are
worthless.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA