Subject: [Leica] Hello, to M8 users, can you tell me what your workflow is, for DNG?
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 18:58:57 -0500

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 6:47 PM, Richard Man <richard.lists at
gmail.com>wrote:

> Things that I wish LR have? Perspective fixing (it does have crop and
> straighten), and I still bring things into Photoshop if I need layer work.

Yeah, me too, and I wish some of my cool plug-ins could work  right in LR

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
http://sonc.stumbleupon.com/
Natchitoches, Louisiana   (+31.754164,-093.099080)
USA

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Hello, to M8 users, can you tell me what your workflow is, for DNG?)
Message from richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Hello, to M8 users, can you tell me what your workflow is, for DNG?)