Subject: [Leica] News of the World
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 10:17:41 +0000 (GMT)

The only publication I now buy is "The Week", it is a precis of many
worldwide articles and is interesting in that it often highlights how
differently people in different parts of the world view the same news.
Otherwise I get my news from the net, trying to filter the "truth" from the
reporting by reading many interpretations with different biases.
FD