Subject: [Leica] IMAGES OF THE WILD!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 10:02:17 -0700

One never knows what the mail will bring most days? Bills always, all kinds
of advertising leaflets to light the fire place.

 Then one day a surprise, a pleasant kind, a magazine with a wonderful story
about our Logan Lake Leader! David Young! Yep there he was as large as life
on the page actually several pages of a local magazine, "CURRENTS!"
Published in Kamloops, BC. And our David extolling the fun of photography
and in particular, "Wildlife Photography!"  Nice spread of his pictures and
a fine article about him.  A very well deserved article!

Good on you David. Well done all round and in particular a solid selection
of your photographs with a side bar of common sense logic of how to be a
good photographer.

Keep on clicking mon ami!

ted